Customer Service Officer, Aged Care
- Full-time, Permanent
- Based at our Head Office in Hindmarsh
- If you're looking for a role which challenges you and utilises your previous customer service experience and skills then we have a great role for you!
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a professional, team focused individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service that contributes to helping people in the community. The Aged Care Customer Service Officer is the first point of contact for customers wanting to know more about the Aged Care system and those enquiring about AnglicareSA’s Aged Care Services. This role will deliver excellent customer service to all potential customers, assisting callers with information and support about aged care and triaging calls to other staff/teams within Aged Care Services and throughout AnglicareSA as required.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Provide exceptional customer service support to both potential and existing customers who enquire about AnglicareSA’s Aged Care Services and the Aged Care system
- Work with customers to assist them to gain awareness and an understanding of the Aged Care system, the services available and the referral/assessment protocols that will enable an individual in the community to obtain the service(s) they require
- Utilise best practice sales and customer service skills to ensure an exceptional experience for all prospective customers including intake into AnglicareSA services
- Respond effectively and efficiently to customer enquiries to maximise outcomes for prospective customers, community members and staff
- Embrace a customer-first approach at all times
What do you need to bring?
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the Aged Care system
- Certificate III in Call Centre Communications or similar will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in a frontline customer service call centre environment
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to ensure an outstanding customer experience at all times and convert sales opportunities through building rapport with customers from the initial contact
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to adapt to new software programs
Who is AnglicareSA?
As SA’s largest social services provider, AnglicareSA makes a positive difference to the lives of more than 65,000 people each year. Our 1,800 staff and 580 volunteers support individuals, families and communities, responding to their immediate need and working with them to build capacity to restore and maintain dignity and control in their lives. Our services are broad, supporting people at every stage of life.
We believe in social justice, the equal worth of each citizen, equality of opportunity and the importance of strong communities. Together we change lives.
What can AnglicareSA offer me?
- Access to our fantastic salary packaging options – increase your take-home pay by decreasing the amount of tax you pay
- Banking benefits, health care discounts, gym membership offers, paid parental leave, and much more
- A diverse and supportive team culture who have a focus on improving the lives of many
How to Apply:
Click here to view the Job Description
To apply please complete the questions below and attach your resume and cover letter
When applying, please ensure you address the demonstrable requirements/competencies in your covering letter
For further information please contact Jo Carter Jones on 0427 086 756
Applications close 9am Tuesday 10 March 2020
AnglicareSA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We encourage all suitably qualified candidates apply.
We are committed to the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Please contact our Aboriginal Services team on 8305 9237 to discuss joining AnglicareSA.